1. By selling now, you will have the opportunity to be a non-contingent buyer during the spring. This will make you a much stronger buyer.
2. We can help delay your closing or negotiate an extended occupancy to help make the transition smoother.
3. Even though your house will be on the market, you still have the ability to restrict showings during inopportune times.
4. Many companies start new employees in January. Relocation buyers moving to the area don't have the luxury of waiting to purchase.
5. Some people must buy before the end of the year for tax purposes.
6. Buyers have more time to look than during normal work weeks.
7. Many buyers become more emotional during the holidays, and are less likely to haggle.
8. Houses that are decorated for the holidays help to play into the holiday emotions.
9. As inventory starts to increase after January, existing inventory becomes less desirable. This decreases the chances of selling.
10. Serious buyers have less to choose from because of the lower inventory. Less inventory means higher prices!
11. Buyers shopping for homes during the holidays are the most serious and motivated buyers in the market all year long.
If you have been thinking about selling your home, give us a call at 214-295-5060. Or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address for a FREE home value report.